Quantcast

GNU Tools Cauldron 2017

iraisr
Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you know about the upcoming event.
I'll be there.
I.

From: Jan Hubicka <[hidden email]>
Subject: GNU Tools Cauldron 2017, Prague, September 8-10

Hi,
we are very pleased to invite you all the GNU Tools Cauldron on 8-10 September
2017.  This year we will meet again in Prague, at Charles University.  Details
are here:

  https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2017

As usual, please register (capacity is limited), send abstracts and ask
administrivia questions to [hidden email].

I plan to contact GCC, GDB, binutils, CGEN, DejaGnu, newlib and glibc mailing
lists. Please feel free to share with any other groups that are appropriate.

Looking forward to see you in Prague,
Honza Hubicka