[HELP] can you show me more how to develop the sub-tool for valgrind

[HELP] can you show me more how to develop the sub-tool for valgrind

Wuweijia

Hi:

         I am developing the sub-tool for valgrind in aarch64. I want to know more information about to develop. But there is no more details on the site.

         Is there any doc about how to develop the sub-tool for valgrind, and how to use api of coregrind,  what the api of coregrind is the usage for,  Can you show me more information .

BR

Owen