[Help] How to resole the problem that massif show function name with ??? symbol.

[Help] How to resole the problem that massif show function name with ??? symbol.

Wuweijia

Hi all:

      I am new.  When I use the massif, I create two output files. One the file show me  the correct function name , but the another cant not show me the function name , it show me the ??? symbol.

      Can you tell you why? And how to resole it? I want it show the correct function name ;

Envirmont :

CPU AARCH64

VERSION 3.12

BR