How Can I make an andriod version with ndk.

How Can I make an andriod version with ndk.

Wuweijia

     I  want to make android build. But I can not find the sysroot parameter in configure command. And How I can make the android version.

Re: How Can I make an andriod version with ndk.

Julian Seward-2

See README.android at the root of the source tree.