Quantcast

OSX dSYM Error

Isaac A
I'm repeatedly bumping into an error with regards to dSYM files on OSX. I've posted about the incident in detail here http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40703954/how-can-i-get-meaningful-function-names-in-callgrind-output-on-osx-from-the-comm .

Short Version: I'm not sure why, but (I think?) the valgrind search for dSYM files is being thrown off. I'm not entirely sure if this is the case or I'm barking up the wrong tree here. I've mostly been looking at the find function (find_separate_debug_file (const HChar *executable_name)) to see if this is the case but I'm still a bit of a noobie and may just have goofed on my environment somehow.

I would be grateful for any help that could be provided.