Quantcast

regtest failure on Centos

Mark Roberts

Running CentOS 7.3.1611 on amd64 box.  Valgrind release 3.12.0 with no mods.

Builds without error and runs all regtests without error except for helgrind/tests/bar_bad (and, I assume, that’s why the drd versions fail as well.)

Running bar_bad without Valgrind appears to work fine.  When run under Valgrind seems to run find until the end, then there is a long pause – as much as five minutes – and it produces the attached stderr.diff.  I’ve run it directly under valgrind (i.e. no perl vg_regtest) and attached that log as well.

Any ideas or suggestions for further debug info?

Thank you,

Mark Roberts

UW PLSE

bar_bad.stderr.diff (760 bytes) Download Attachment
bar_bad.stderr.diff-destroy-hang (1K) Download Attachment
bar_bad.stderr.out (2K) Download Attachment
bar_bad.valgrind.logv (12K) Download Attachment

Re: regtest failure on Centos

Philippe Waroquiers
bar_bad test was reworked in 3.13SVN
I think it is supposed to work deterministically now.

Philippe