regtest failure on Centos

Mark Roberts

Running CentOS 7.3.1611 on amd64 box.  Valgrind release 3.12.0 with no mods.

Builds without error and runs all regtests without error except for helgrind/tests/bar_bad (and, I assume, that’s why the drd versions fail as well.)

Running bar_bad without Valgrind appears to work fine.  When run under Valgrind seems to run find until the end, then there is a long pause – as much as five minutes – and it produces the attached stderr.diff.  I’ve run it directly under valgrind (i.e. no perl vg_regtest) and attached that log as well.

Any ideas or suggestions for further debug info?

Thank you,

Mark Roberts

UW PLSE

bar_bad.stderr.diff (760 bytes) Download Attachment
bar_bad.stderr.diff-destroy-hang (1K) Download Attachment
bar_bad.stderr.out (2K) Download Attachment
bar_bad.valgrind.logv (12K) Download Attachment

Re: regtest failure on Centos

Philippe Waroquiers
bar_bad test was reworked in 3.13SVN
I think it is supposed to work deterministically now.

Philippe