setrlimit error question

雨若冰
Hi!
 I'm trying to use valgrind to test memory leak.When I use "valgrind --leak-check=full ./**(my project name)",there will occur the question.-->setrlimit error ,errcode= 1.The program stops here and circles the error.
 If I # the question, the mainly part I want to test also skips.Is there any way to solve the question?
 It's a server program I try to test.
 Thanks a lot !

Re: setrlimit error question

Philippe Waroquiers
On Wed, 2016-11-02 at 09:12 +0800, 雨若冰 wrote:
> Hi!
>  I'm trying to use valgrind to test memory leak.When I use "valgrind
> --leak-check=full ./**(my project name)",there will occur the
> question.-->setrlimit error ,errcode= 1.The program stops here and
> circles the error.
>  If I # the question, the mainly part I want to test also skips.Is
> there any way to solve the question?
>  It's a server program I try to test.
Which valgrind version ? which OS ?

What are the arguments of the setrlimit syscall which is failing ?

A first thing to try is to run with
   --trace-syscalls=yes
so as to see what syscall fails when.

Philippe