sparc64/Linux and sparc64/Solaris ports

iraisr
Dear Valgrind users,

Please if you know of any users interested in sparc64/Linux or
sparc64/Solaris Valgrind ports, let me know. We would like to
determine how much time and effort to put into developing and
maintaining them further in a foreseeable future.

More information here:
http://valgrind.org/info/platforms.html

Kind regards,
I.

Re: sparc64/Linux and sparc64/Solaris ports

Lionel Cons
On 2 August 2017 at 18:26, Ivo Raisr <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear Valgrind users,
>
> Please if you know of any users interested in sparc64/Linux or
> sparc64/Solaris Valgrind ports, let me know. We would like to
> determine how much time and effort to put into developing and
> maintaining them further in a foreseeable future.

Our development group at CERN would welcome
valgrind&memcheck&cachegrind on SPARC64 a *LOT*. Preferably Illumos.

Lionel